You can easily change your password at any time. Here are the 5 steps you need to follow to reset your password.
Go to: Login Page and click “Forgot password?”
Step 2. You’ll be prompted to enter either the username or email address associated with the account
Step 3. A message will be sent to your email with a link to reset the password.
Step 4. The link will go to a page where you can enter your new password.
Step 5. Save your new strong password somewhere safe. We like tools like 1Password.
Keep in mind: Password is case sensitive and is only valid if it’s entered in an exact way.
That’s it. Now you can log in using your new password.
NOT RECEIVING THE PASSWORD RESET EMAIL?
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Check you entered the correct username/email address for your Onsego account.
- Send us a message and we will help you
RESET LINK NOT WORKING?
- Try the above steps again.
- From the email, open the password reset link in a different browser, or a private/incognito window.