If you forgot the password to your account, no problem. You can easily reset it. Here are the 5 steps you need to follow to reset your password.
- Go to: https://onsego.com/login/
- Click: Lost Your Password? (see the images below)
- Enter the email address you used to create the account.
- Check your email inbox, and click the link in the email you received to reset your password.
- Enter a new password twice, and you will be redirected to your account.
Note: If you don’t receive the reset email, check the spam folder of your inbox. If the reset email isn’t there, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and then re-sending the password reset email.
That’s it. Now you can log in using your new password.
NOT RECEIVING THE PASSWORD RESET EMAIL?
- Check your junk/spam folders.
- Check you entered the correct username/email address for your Onsego account.
- Send us a message and we will help you
RESET LINK NOT WORKING?
- Try the above steps again.
- From the email, open the password reset link in a different browser, or a private/incognito window.