I’m an overseas student; can I take the GED test?

You are here:
< Back

Yes, U.S. citizenship is not a requirement to take the GED test. Adults who aren’t U.S. citizens can take the test and earn a high school equivalency credential.

You can schedule your test through GED.com.

Students are generally eligible to take the GED® tests if they meet all other state and federal requirements. To check these requirements click on this link and look up a state you live: https://onsego.com/ged-state/

Table of Contents