What to do if you didn’t pass the GED Test
It’s sucks if you learned for the GED® test and didn’t pass.
Obviously, you have the right to feel disappointed for a moment. But then, you need to regroup, make a new plan, and try again.
Here is what to do:
- Take the GED Ready® test and generate your Skills to Improve Report.
- Take the Onsego lessons indicated in the report.
- Take all Onsego practice tests included in the subject module. There are ~200 practice test questions with correct answers and explanations. Analyze your incorrect answers.
- Take the GED Ready test again.
- If you get into the green zone, schedule the test.
If you have any doubts, get in touch with us.