Personalized guidance for top scores or overcoming challenges.
The Score Booster Service is tailored for students who are close to achieving their desired GED test scores. This service goes beyond traditional study methods by equipping you with specialized techniques and expert advice to maximize your scoring potential.
- Complete GED prep
- Social Studies
- All GED prep Amplifiers
- GED Ready Vouchers
- TI-30 XS Calculator course
- Essay Checkers
- Divide and Conquer Course
- Quitting Protection
- Confidence Booster
- Sessions with Your Instructor (review of your performance): Our experts analyze your diagnostic test results, create a customized study plan, and assign new resources just for you.
- Advanced Diagnostic Test: This in-depth assessment identifies the specific areas where you can gain those critical extra points on your GED test.
- Personalized Resources: Based on your diagnostic test and instructor feedback, you’ll receive new resources prepared to fill in any remaining knowledge gaps.
Usually, there are around 10 sessions (by email, Zoom call, or chat) with the instructor.
The price is 199 for 12 months of access.
How It Works:
- You can access the Onsego GED prep with all amplifiers and begin your GED prep. When you want to get feedback on your performance, simply get in touch with us through the email form in your account or a text message.
- Your instructor might ask you to take the Advanced Diagnostic Test to pinpoint your knowledge gaps.
- You receive personalized feedback, study plans, and additional resources prepared just for you.
- Complete assigned resources to fill in any remaining gaps.
- Take the Onsego Final Practice Test or the GED Ready test.
- Schedule the actual GED test.
Most students who take advantage of the Score Booster Service see a marked improvement in their test scores within 7-10 days.
Our experts create flashcards and short cheat sheet that addresses your weaknesses. I will tell you the story of James, who had problems with Math. The instructor found out he made simple mistakes when solving word problems, so James got a list of lessons and shortcuts on how to improve it.
Another student, Kathie, always chose wrong answers to Social Studies questions when the question used official and old-fashioned language. She receives additional reading resources and flashcards that help her overcome these challenges.
Both, James and Kathie passed their GED tests and received their GED Diplomas.