Onsego offers premium GED Test Prep courses that help students attain their GED diplomas. GED Testing Service recognizes Onsego as a trusted publisher that has developed curriculum materials that are 100% aligned with the GED test.
Steve Gory, our EdTech expert, is responsible for aligning the expert-created content with technologies that support accelerating learning.
Onsego courses are designed by master teachers and Ph.D. students from top universities.
- We work with experts who have years of experience in preparing students for the standardized high school equivalency tests: GED® and HiSET®
- Our courses not only prepare students for passing tests but also allow students to learn how to identify their strengths and weaknesses and cope with change.
- We put a big emphasis on user experience (UX) design. Our courses put the student in the center and build students’ confidence and motivation.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our team.
Support for Free, Open Education
We support a philosophy of open, social education that is practiced by many respectable MOOCs. Therefore, we partnered with Gedeno to offer a part of our premium courses, free of charge.
Lessons and practice tests published on Gedeno are overseen by our experts. These lessons are open to everyone. We believe this approach empowers students and provides a positive motivational experience.
About GED Testing Service
- GED Testing Service is a joint venture of the nonprofit American Council on Education (ACE) and Pearson, the world’s most significant education and testing company.
- Students who pass the GED receive the GED High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma issued by their states.
- The GED subtests are fully aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education. GED Testing Service recognizes Onsego as a trusted publisher that has developed curriculum materials that are 100% aligned with the GED test.