Onsego offers self-paced online GED classes that incorporate proven learning methods, EdTech, and positive psychology strategies to help students pass the GED test without stress.
Steve Gory, our CEO and EdTech expert, is responsible for aligning the expert-created content with technologies that support accelerating learning. Onsego courses are designed by master teachers and Ph.D. students from top universities. Our team also includes a psychologist who oversees Onsego’s positive psychology approach.
Onsego Quick Facts
- We work with experts who have years of experience in preparing students for the standardized high school equivalency tests: GED® and HiSET®
- When it comes to Onsego prep, nothing is left to chance, from visuals in the video lessons to extras and bonuses; everything is designed to build up students’ confidence.
- We put a big emphasis on user experience (UX) design. Our courses put the student at the center, and we constantly work to fulfill students’ needs, experiences, and expectations.
GED Testing Service, the sole provider of the GED Test, recognizes Onsego as a trusted publisher that has developed curriculum materials that are 100% aligned with the GED test.
If you have any questions, get in touch with our team.
Support for Free, Open Education
We support a philosophy of open, social education that is practiced by many respectable MOOCs. Therefore, we partner with Best GED Classes to offer a part of our courses free of charge.
Lessons and practice tests published on Onsego are overseen by our experts. These lessons are open to everyone. We believe this approach empowers students and provides a positive motivational experience.
About GED Testing Service
GED Testing Service is the official organization that publishes and administers the GED test.
Students who want to schedule the GED test need to do this through the GED.com website.
- GED Testing Service is a joint venture of the nonprofit American Council on Education (ACE) and Pearson, the world’s most significant education and testing company.
- Students who pass the GED receive the GED High School Equivalency (HSE) Diploma issued by their states.
- The GED subtests are fully aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education. GED Testing Service recognizes Onsego as a trusted publisher that has developed curriculum materials that are 100% aligned with the GED test.